So today..
KX came over from whatever block he was at (I think it was right across Singapore Poly) and sat with me and Aza and Mervyn and Nicolette for a while during lunch break, and we just talked shit and laughed and looked for people to bully (we didn't find any).
and
Aza and I couldn't stand another moment of "Ms Lily"'s irritating shit "hehehproductmaketinghehehei'msocuteandchubbyhhahehe" fundamentals of marketing lecture, so come break time Terence walked off with his bag and we got jealous, so we started bitching and making noise. Then Fazli turned around and waved at us and went "go go" as he'd already marked our attendance down. HAHA THANKS FUZZZZZ!!
muahaha corrupted class reps are awesome!
Anyway, so the two of us were bumming at the tables on the second floor of School of Business, when we were approached by two (and I'm gonna be frank here) ugly. short. males.
(I say males cause I have no fucking idea how old they were, I couldn't tell! Maybe some loser 20+ year olds? haha)
They asked for a bit of our time to do a survey. So we thought, "ooookay" and it turns out they were from the SDU, which is like Social Development Unit or some shit like that.
Anyhow the stupid survey was all about dating, relationships and marriage etc al, and it was D U M B.
Seriously, I kid you not.
I can't really remember much, the questions were all fucking stupid, but Aza and I both said we like to hang out at gigs (the survey-takers were all 'huh!?'s) and I said that I didn't want to participate in any events, should the SDU organise inter-polytecnhic activities to hook up all the poly people in Singapoooo.
(I distinctly heard Aza say "well, honestly, guys probably want sex!" but I've no idea what question he was answering and he'll probably deny it anyway, if asked! hahaha)
So the SDU now has the impression that I'm a horribly unsociable person who refuses to participate in any events that they organise for poor lonely souls, and I only hang out at gigs and I have more guy friends than girl friends (which is true) and I think that it's fine for an older woman to marry a younger man with a lower income and a different race and religion than her. hahahaha something like that.
But honestly, even if I were single and looking, would I really want to attend a dinner and dance, or whatever activity that the SDU can come up with?
NO!!
I mean, they'd go through all my answers, pair me up with some other (probably most likely) pathetic short ugly pimply loser who has similar answers and probably has an IQ of 45.
It's pathetic.
And we'd have no common interests and shit.
Whatever. It was so retarded.
And everything's been irritating me, since evening. Buses, trains, people, omg yeah stupid PEOPLE cluttering the buses and interchange and trains.. everything's pissing me off, from the fan not being angled properly during dinner to not being able to find my glass in the fridge earlier.
Yes, small mundane things like that. Small, mundane, STUPID things.
and mosquitoes keep fucking biting me! I've got bites on my neck, my toes, my thigh, my knee and my right palm!
what the fuck everything/one's out to get me tonight! ARGHSDF;KJDGFK KILLKILL
I wanna get the Opposition Party's newspaper. Why can't I find it when I want it?!
Everyone's out tonight, everyone, and I'm the loser at home, with nothing to do.
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.
ckldfjsljl;jdfjl!hfasd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment